JOINT-STOCK COMPANY «COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT BANK» has been created by reorganization of the Limited Liability Commercial Bank Coopinvestbank, which was registered on december 16, 1992.
The Bank operates under the Law of Ukraine «On Banks and Banking», Charter and banking license of the National Bank of Ukraine of June 25, 2018 № 105.
Currently the Bank remains the only bank with its headquarters in the Transcarpathian region.
As of the reporting date JOINT-STOCK COMPANY «COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT BANK» has on its balance 48 (forty eight) branches located mainly within Transcarpathian region and in cities Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Dnipro.
JSC «COMINVESTBANK» is a member of :
- Deposit Guarantee Fund
- Ukrainian Interbank Foreign Currency Exchange
- Ukrainian Credit-Bank Union
- Independent Banking Association of Ukraine (IBAU)
- International payment system MasterCard Worldwide
- Payment system Ukrcard
- Professional Association of Registrars and Depositories (PARD)
- Association «Ukrainian Stock Traders».
- The Bank is a subagent of the international money transfer systems for private persons Western Union, Money Gram, S.W.I.F.T., Welsend, Intel Express.
The annual financial report of the Bank was prepared in accordance with Instruction requirements «About a procedure of preparation and publication of financial statements of banks of Ukraine», approved by the decision of Board of National bank of Ukraine No373 from 10/24/2011. The validity is confirmed by an independent auditing firm «Aсtiv-Audit».