The Bank serves its customers following the highest quality standards. In order to support this:
- Convenient working hours of the Bank’s branches;
- A wide network of branches exists in the Transcarpathian region with daily on-line control of the branch operation;
- Modern software allows to quickly adapt to the customer’s needs.
Through the network of the Bank’s branches you may effect the following payments:
- Payments for all types of public utilities ( for gas, electric power, water supply, telecommunication servcies, housing payments and other);
- tax payments and other mandatory payments;
- payment for studying, preschool education;
- payments to Interdistrict Registration and Examination Department and to Motor Licensing and Inspection Department for official checkups and fines;
- charitable payments to physical persons (free of charge);
- Payment for goods and services;
- Loan payments;
- Other payments
Payments in the amount exceeding 150 thousand hryvnyas are carried out subject to identification of the customer. For identification purposes the payer must provide passport (or other document used instead of it) and identification code.
To view the tariffs of cash and payment services of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» please click below: