This information is provided for the purpose of proper informing consumers in compliance with the Laws of Ukraine «On Financial Services and State Regulation of Financial Services Markets», «On Banks and Banking», and NBU regulations, particularly Regulation on Information Provision by Banks to Customers on Banking and Other Financial Services
Pursuant to Article 12 of the Law of Ukraine «On Financial Services and State Regulation of Financial Services Markets», a financial institution will provide the following information to a customer before entering into a financial service agreement with the customer:
1) Full name - JOINT STOCK COMPANY «COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT BANK» (abbreviated as JSC «COMINVESTBANK»).
a) Details of JSC «COMINVESTBANK»:
Location: 88000, 10 Hoydy St., Uzhhorod, Ukraine; contact phone number: +380 312 61 98 04; e-mail address:
c) Information on the state registration of JSC «COMINVESTBANK»:
JSC «COMINVESTBANK» had been registered on December 16, 1992; EDRPOU code 19355562.
d) Information on the inclusion of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» in the State Register of Banks::
JSC «COMINVESTBANK» had been included in the State Register of Banks on December 16, 1992 with the registration number 135.
e) Information about the license:
JSC «COMINVESTBANK» is authorized for carrying out various banking operations framed by the current legislation of Ukraine and the banking license # 105 issued to it. The list of permits and licenses is available by the link.
f) Contact information of the body that carries out state regulation of the activities of JSC «COMINVESTBANK»:
The National Bank of Ukraine, location: 9 Instytutska St., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01601; contact phone number of the Hotline: 0 800 505 240 (within Ukraine only).
2) the financial services list is posted on separate pages of the JSC «COMINVESTBANK» website, in particular, on the pages on loans, deposits, payment cards, remittances, transactions with securities, individual safe deposit cells, precious metals and coins, current account and cash services.
The calculation of projected income and expenses (amount of taxes and fees) related to the placement of a time deposit is determined as of the date of the agreement and provided at the request of the depositor at the time of the agreement in accordance with the Instruction on the procedure for the Deposit Guarantee Fund to protect the rights and legally protected interests of depositors.
The projected total loan costs (estimated real annual interest rate and estimated total loan cost) are provided based on the loan terms chosen by the consumer directly on the website or at the place of service provision. The calculation is based on the Rules for Calculation by Ukrainian Banks of the Total Cost of a Loan for a Consumer and the Real Annual Interest Rate under a Consumer Loan Agreement.
The cost of other services is determined in the Tariffs of JSC «COMINVESTBANK».
3) agreement on the providing financial services to the consumer:
a) provides for the customer's right to withdraw from the financial services agreement in accordance with the procedure and on the terms and conditions determined by the legislation, in particular, in respect of a consumer loan - the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Lending"
b) provides for the right of the customer to withdraw from the agreement in the manner and on the terms stipulated by the legislation and/or the agreement between JSC «COMINVESTBANK» and the customer;
c) doesn't provide applying the minimum term of the agreement, except for bank deposit agreements, which, in accordance with the terms of the deposit, may provide for a minimum term, in particular, 1, 3, 6, 12 months;
d) provides for the customer's right to withdraw/terminate the agreement, to fulfill obligations under the agreement ahead of schedule.
Terminating the agreement at the customer's initiative is possible in the absence of debt under the agreement. Terminating the agreement at the initiative of the Customer won't relieve the Customer of the obligation to repay in full the debt, if any. The customer has the right to repay the loan in full at any time ahead of schedule;
e) contains the procedure for making amendments and additions in accordance with which amendments shall be made within the terms established by the agreement.
Amendments made by the Bank to the Terms, Conditions and Pricelist shall be posted on the Bank's website. If the Customer doesn't agree with the new Tariffs notified in accordance with the terms of these Rules/new interest rate charged on the balances of the Accounts/Deposits notified in accordance with the provisions of these Rules, he/she would notify the Bank thereof by submitting a written application no later than 3 (three) business days before the date of their entry into force.
д) provides for an increase in the fixed interest rate under the agreement upon agreement with the consumer, including in cases expressly provided for in the agreement;
4) echanisms for protecting the financial services consumers rights:
a) the possibility and procedure for out-of-court consideration of complaints of financial services consumers:
JSC «COMINVESTBANK» considers consumer appeals in accordance with the Law of Ukraine «On Citizens' Appeals», the list of contact details of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» is indicated in the Details of the COMINVESTBANK..
In case of impossibility to resolve the disputes, the consumer of financial services may apply to the National Bank of Ukraine, which is authorized to protect the rights of consumers of financial services, using the contact information on the official website of the National Bank of Ukraine or to the judicial authorities in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of Ukraine.
b) JSC «COMINVESTBANK» is a member of the Deposit Guarantee Fund. In accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine «On the System of Guaranteeing Individuals' Deposits", JSC «COMINVESTBANK» informs its customers about the information on the terms of the Fund's guarantee of deposit reimbursement on the official website of the Fund. Learn more about the Fund on the website of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» in the section Deposit Guarantee Fund.
This information is provided on the website of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» for the purpose of providing it upon request:
1) information on financial performance indicators of the financial institution and its economic condition, which are subject to mandatory disclosure, is placed in the Financial report section;
2) the Corporate Governance section contains a list of members of the Management Board, the structure of corporate governance bodies; the Branches and ATMs sections contain a list of branches and ATMs
3) information on the ownership structure and its key participants is available in the section Ownership structure;
4) other information, the right to receive which is determined by the legislation, is freely available on the website of JSC «COMINVESTBANK», and other public portals.
In accordance with the Regulation on Information Provision by Banks to Customers on Banking and Other Financial Services, JSC «COMINVESTBANK»:
1) post on the website by the link recommendations on avoiding cases of increased risk of losses for the user of electronic payment instrument; on detection of phishing websites, on safe use of the bank's remote service systems and notifications of unauthorized access or change of customer information in remote service systems; also on the website of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» there are «Recommendations to the holders of payment cards on their use»;
2) places a hyperlink to the page of the official website of the National Bank of Ukraine, which contains a directory of banks containing information about banks and separate divisions of banks;
3) notify the bank's customer of the need to immediately (as soon as possible) inform the bank about the loss of an electronic payment instrument (card);
4) informs that it is possible to identify and check phishing (suspicious) websites or information of similar content and recommends that such checks be carried out by following the link:
5) warns about:
- possible consequences for the customer in case of using the banking service or failure to fulfill obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service: - for the consumer loan service - the customer shall repay the loan amount, commissions, interest, other payments for its use in accordance with the terms of the agreement and the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine;
- for the service of attracting a bank deposit - when the bank accrues income in the form of interest, it is taken into account that the income received is subject to taxation and the amount of income from the deposit transaction after taxation is subject to payment in accordance with the Tax Code of Ukraine.
- possible consequences for the customer in case of late fulfillment of obligations (in full and/or in part) when using the loan: a penalty (fine, penalty) for late payment; the right of the bank, in cases specified in the agreement, to demand early repayment of loan payments and compensation for losses caused by the breach of obligation;
- Possible consequences for the customer in case of his/her untimely application to the bank for the return of funds raised under the bank deposit agreement: the deposit term may be automatically extended for the same period, if provided for by the deposit agreement/the terms and conditions of the deposit; the number of extensions of the deposit term is not limited, unless otherwise provided for by the deposit agreement/the terms and conditions of the deposit;
- the fact that the bank is prohibited from requiring the customer to purchase any goods or services from the bank or a related or affiliated person as a prerequisite for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services);
- the fact that the bank has no right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with customers, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law;
- the customer's right to refuse to receive advertising materials by means of remote communication channels;
- the fact that the customer has the right to withdraw from the banking service agreement, if such a right is provided for by law.