Loan policy is the Bank's package of measures for increasing profitability of the loan transactions and minimizing the loan risks. Naturally, complete elimination of risks is not possible since loans are a risky business from the very beginning. Therefore minimizing loan risks is one of the main tasks of the Bank.
The first-priority directions of the Bank's lending is granting loans to legal entities - the Bank's customers. The main components of the loan policy of JSC «COMINVESTBANK» are:
- Presence of stable credit potential ensured by the Bank's own equity and the stable customer base;
- Correspondence between the structure of money resources and the structure of the bank's assets;
- Minimizing the credit risk by all-round and thorough analysis of a customer's creditworthiness;
- Presence of clear control at all lending stages from issue to complete repayment of the loan.
JSC «COMINVESTBANK» carries out the following lending transactions in order to satisfy the needs of private and legal persons:
- granting short-term and long-term loans to legal entities for carrying out statutory activity, replenishment of turnover funds, purchase of fixed assets and nonmaterial assets. This type of loans is provided after the Bank is presented with the document package required by the internal Bank's regulations, and the adequate collateral executed pursuant to the current laws, subject to insurance of the property transferred to the bank as collateral;
- granting investment loans for the period from 3 to 5 years for the purpose of acquisition of real estate and land plots;
- providing consumer loans to private persons for purchase of cars, housing objects, and for current needs;
- short-term loans in the form of overdrafts to cover debit balance at the end of the work day. This type of loan provides for loan amount of 30% of the previous month's receipt of fund, and if necessary it may be revised by the bank once a month. The funds are provided for the period from 21 days to 1 year subject to monthly repayment of the loan amount as required;
- services for customers' leasing and factoring transactions;
- providing bank guarantees;
- avals of promossory notes.
For more detailed information please contact the nearest regional Branch or call to the Bank's Head Office Credit Administration Department: +38 (0312) 61 98 09 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates)