JSC «COMINVESTBANK» issues international payment cards MasterCard: Gold PayPass / Debit PayPass / Debit. Cards are issued for individual clients and groups through salary programs.
Currently JSC «COMINVESTBANK» provides salary projects to both budget and commercial structures.
Having a salary project with payment cards you receive the following benefits:
- free production and service;
- no need to manage a cash unit;
- no need to bear responsibility for storing significant amounts of cash;
- less work for accountant – salary is paid to all employees with a single payment order;
- no need to deposit salary for employees which are temporarily absent;
- no need to order cash (for companies with large payroll);
- you may transfer the funds in post-operating time;
- no «traditional» line near the cash unit on the salary day;
- the amounts of salaries are kept confidential.
- receive salary funds from outside your organization;
- pay for goods or services in the retail chains in Ukraine and abroad;
- receive travel funds while already on the road;
- make additional cards to your account in the name of your family members or anyone else you wish;
- it is possible to set a limit on withdrawals for your card or the additional cards;
- it is possible to control your budget with a free monthly account statement;
- no need to carry a «significant amount of money»;
- a bank account is open for a payment card which may be used to receive money from another city by bank transfer with no risk and a minimum commission and without traditional transmission through third parties;
- safely kept money – if lost or stolen only a plastic card gets lost – the money remains in the account;
- around the clock access to information on the card account balance with the help of mobile telephones, by sending and receiving SMS – Mobile Banking system.
Further information: 10, Hojdy str., Uzhhorod, Ukraine 88000,
tel./fax: +380 (312) 61-98-13
HERE is the list of the locations of our ATMs
For more detailed information please contact the nearest regional Branch .