The Mobile Banking Service
The Mobile Banking is a cutting-edge technology that gives mobility to the business, realizes the concept of the «Bank on the palm» and provides round the clock and full-featured mobile client access to the entire range of the services via electronic channels.
The Mobile banking service is easy and profitable both for the senior executives of large companies and private business owners.
The Mobile banking is designed to work with modern mobile devices (smartphones, communicators, tablets) based on operating systems IOS and Android.
Using the Mobile banking corporate clients and customers are able to the following things:
- to create and send to the bank the payment documents (in national currency);
- to control their own accounts, receive their statements and information about the balances;
- to control payments and set limits on the amount of fees that require the confirmation in case of exceeding ones (acceptance mechanism);
- to manage the list of correspondents;
- to view exchange rates;
- to correspond with the Bank.
The Mobile banking provides a guaranteed level of security, contains the complete mechanism of digital signature and uses mechanisms to encrypt and to ensure the integrity of data transferred to the Bank.
To obtain the Mobile bank service customer should be the Internet banking system user. To be connected to the one the customer should:
- Install the iBank2UA software together with the Play Market or App Store himself on the own mobile device.
- Create digital signature key when program first time launching.
- Contact the Bank to process the service (the customer must have mobile device with him).
For detailed information call the IT dpt: +38 (0312) 61 98 19 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates)