The classic modules of the «iBank2UA» system for the corporates run under the Java Virtual Machine (JVM). This is due to the fact that browsers internal engine isn't able to carry out a number of operations including the digital signature imposition.
However, JVMs have some disadvantages as following:
- the client should install the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) as well as Java plugin for the proper browser version;
- the regular growthing the number of the new JRE vulnerabilities;
- launching the Java-applet after running the JRE only that slows down the work and annoys the users;
- regular browsers outage supporting Java;
- upgrading the JRE sometimes leads to landslides interface elements or total applet disability.
The new solution:
Within the new platforms development the revolutionary web-based applications platform has been designed that allows you to work with digital signature without using the JRE and completely keep the system functionality as you would with the classical applications. The new solution allowed to eliminate the need to use Java applets. The customer simply enters in the browser bar ibank2.ua and can work with a simple and intuitive interface with the help tips provided.
- elements traditional layout;
- most simplified the forms and logic of their filling;
- adaptive designs for the screens with different resolutions;
- application high performance (realized through the implementation of the asynchronous requests);
- there is no need to install JVM;
- support the customers key generated within the classical channels service of the «iBank2UA» system.
The necessary requirements to starting the work:
- the Windows or Linux operating system;
- the iBank2UA browser signer plugin must be installed to ensure digital signature imposition;
- must be accessible any from the following supported browsers:
Google Chrome version 19.0 or later;
Mozilla Firefox version 15.0 or later
Opera version 15.0 or later.
- internet access
The browser Internet Explorer is currently unsupported.
Supporting the MacOS system as well as the browsers Internet Explorer v.10 and Safari v. 6.0 and above is planned later.
For detailed information call the IT dpt: +38 (0312) 61 98 19 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates)