Important information for the customers
Information on submitting the data about borrowers to the NBU Credit Register
Please be kindly informed that according to the Law of Ukraine of February 6, 2018, No. 2277-VІІІ «On Amendments to certain Laws of Ukraine on creating and maintaining of the National Bank of Ukraine Credit Register and improving the Bank's Credit Risk Management Processes» (hereinafter referred to as the Law), JSC «COMINVESTBANK» submits information concerning borrowers to the National Bank of Ukraine Credit Register in accordance to the procedure determined by the NBU.
According to the law, the persons, whose debt amount on the principal and interest equals or exceeds the 100 minimum wages or the equivalent of this amount in the foreign currency according to the official rate established by the NBU, are among such clients. The information is submitted to the NBU without the need for obtaining a borrower consent.
The information submitted to the Credit Register includes the following data:
1) data identifying the borrower;
2) information about terms and conditions of the lending operation and fulfilment of the obligations under the lending operation;
3) whether a borrower belongs to the bank’s related parties;
4) information about collateral for obligations under the lending operation, including suretyship (date of concluding the agreement on collateral for obligations under lending transaction; type of collateral);
5) other information about the corporate borrower provided by the Law.
The borrower and other entities whereon information is stored in the Credit Register have the right to access to the data on them and to the data on requests for obtaining such data on them pursuant to the procedure prescribed by the data protection laws and NBU regulations. The NBU shall be obliged, within five business days of the day the NBU receives the applicant's request, to provide the applicant with information from the Credit Register on the freeof-charge basis or to inform about a lack of information relating thereto in the Credit Register pursuant to the procedure prescribed by NBU regulations.
Full text of the law can be found following the link: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2277-19
The NBU Resolution No. 50 «On Approval of Regulation on the NBU Credit Register» dated May 04, 2018: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0050500-18
If you have additional questions, you can just send a relevant request to the bank's legal address.