JSC «Cominvestbank» is a reliable bank for keeping your savings.
Deposit accounts in the national and foreign currencies can be introduced for individuals on the basis of a bank deposit agreement concluded between the Bank and the individual. You can read the agreement terms by the following link: Term
The following bonus programs are acting for the deposits "Standard", "Profitable" and "Usual":
1. Bonus Betting Program #1*:
- if the deposit amount of the deposit (per one contract) is more than 300 000 UAH. then the annual rate increases by + 0.15%;
- if the deposit amount of the deposit (per one contract) is more than 600 000 UAH. then the annual rate increases by + 0.25%;
- if the deposit amount of the deposit (per one contract) is more than 1 000 000 UAH. then the annual rate increases by + 0.35%;
2. Bonus Betting Program #2*:
- if the amount of the deposit (per one contract) is less than 300 000 UAH. but the customer (re-)makes deposit for more than 10 years in JSC COMINVESTBANK then the annual rate increases by + 0.15%;;
* it is possible you may use one of the bonus rate programs only when making a deposit
The following documents when opening a deposit account are required:
- passport or other identity document;
- a document issued by a state tax authority certifying the registration of a resident individual in the State Individuals Taxpayers Register.
Advantages of deposits from JSC «Cominvestbank»:
- A wide range of deposit programs;
- Free card issue when deposit opening;
- Deposits are protected by the Deposit Guarantee Fund of individuals.
Since 01/01/2016 the tax rate of 18% and military fee of 1,5% of the income has been applied as:
- interest accrued on the amount of the current or deposit bank account;
- interest or discount income on savings (certificates of deposit).
DEPOSIT CALCULATOR will help you calculate the deposit income and compare the deposits..
For more detailed information please contact the nearest regional Branch or call to the Bank's Head Office Individual Services Dpt: +38 (0312) 61 98 15 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates)