The Bank serves its customers following the highest quality standards. In order to support this:
- Convenient working hours of the Bank’s branches;
- A wide network of branches exists in the Transcarpathian region ;
- Modern software allows to quickly adapt to the customer’s needs.
Through the network of the Bank’s branches you may effect the following payments:
- Payments for all types of public utilities ( for gas, electric power, water supply, telecommunication servcies, housing payments and other);
- Tax payments and other mandatory payments;
- Payment for studying, preschool education;
- Making payments to the service center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs during technical inspection, registration/re-registration of vehicles and payment of fines;
- Charitable payments to physical persons (free of charge);
- Payment for goods and services;
- Other payments
Making payments for an amount exceeding UAH 400,000. is carried out after identification and verification of the client.
For more detailed information please contact the nearest regional Branch or call to the Department of Administration and Control of Operations of Individuals.: +38 (0312) 61 98 14 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates)