JSC "COMINVESTBANK" has been operating on the securities market since 2009. During this time we have gained considerable experience in servicing clients in the stock market of Ukraine.
For these purposes the bank received the permission of the National Bank of Ukraine, as well as the licenses issued by the National Securities and stock Market Commission:
- dealership activity (series AE #185332, license issued on 29.11.2012, license valid from 29.11.2012, unlimited);
- brokerage activity (series AE #294465, license issued on 16.10.2014, license valid from 16.10.2014 unlimited);
- depository activity of the depositary institution (series AE #263480, license issued on 01.10.2013, license valid from 12.10.2013, unlimited)
- a member of the Professional Association of Capital Market and Derivatives (PARD).
In addition, the bank is a client of such depositories of Ukraine as PJSC "National Depository" and the depositary of the National Bank of Ukraine. To date, the bank can offer to its own clients the following services on operating with securities:
- opening securities account (for private individuals and legal entities);
- safe custody of securities at own account;
- safe custody of securities;
- receipt of income from securities registered at the securities account and subsequent transfer of such income to the current accounts of the owners;
- providing customers with information on the securities registered at the account;
- buying-selling securities by order and at the expense of the customer, including purchase-sale of shares and debentures (corporate, municipal, state bonds);
- purchase-sale of promissory notes by order and at the expense of the customer;
- purchase of shares by the order and at the expense of the customer;
- providing customers with services and custody of government bonds;
- performing other operations classified by law as depositary activity or securities trade.
The client's activity is constantly accompanied by the specialists of our bank. The bank employees will provide professional advice in view of the client's needs. Brokers, working with each visitor, adhere to the principles of individual approach and personal service.
- reasonable tariffs designed for attracting customers;
- fast, qualitative and in-time execution of customer orders as to securities transactions;
- qualified staff with working experience both with residents and with non-residents;
- an individual approach to each client.
Extensive experience and highly qualified personnel guarantee the highest level of service's clients.
For more detailed information please contact the nearest regional Branch or call to Department of depository activities of a depository institution or department of financial instruments trader: +38 (0312) 61 98 30 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates)